profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


JUMP Band dream LOL
11.03.2010 | 0 comments
Salam :)

Kyaaa~! I'm really happy today. Even the GC and ED works doesn't makes me distress or fed-up because I had a great dream last night. And it's about Hey! Say! JUMP. God, I love this band so much.

It started like this. Last night, I slept around 12.30 am because I was seriously tired and tomorrow (which is today) class will start at 10 am, but I need to get up at 8 am. But before that, I watched HSJ 2010 Ten concert with subs so I understand their MC part. Onigiri Then I watched some Yuto's videos. Gosh, I really this boy. I missed his kawaii voice, his chibi body and Yamajima...

I was in train station. Kinda like LRT from KL Central to KLCC, underground. It was nice, not very hectic and there were less people. Suddenly I was pulled by someone and she said in Japanese. She said something and I nodded excitedly. Then I saw HSJ beside the train, the first person I spotted was Nakajima Yuto, the lover of my heart (yes, I'm kinda exaggerated a bit... but hey, it's my dream :P). There were also cameraman and some guest (I don't know who) talking about their new upcoming JUMP Band album. Oh, yes... JUMP Band Album.



Of course, the attention was focus on Yamada but that was only for few minutes. They looked at me and here's the conversation...(something similar to this)

Jap girl : So, minna -san. We prepared something for you since this is your first time having concert at Malaysia.

JUMP : Ahh, really? Arigatou~

Jap girl : We've been conducting some contest before JUMP come here and the winner will spend one day with their favourite JUMP member.

Yabu : Majide? This is definitely a suprise (laughs)

Jap girl : The winner is... (my name) from (my town). She is the winner and now, let her wink to her favourite member~

I was over the cloud nine when I saw all the JUMP members (yes, 1st time I dream about JUMP). Seriously, being that close makes my heart doki doki ♪ and it might explode in a seconds. They starred at me with shining eyes, bright smiles and looking good. I noticed that Chinen smiled broadly and Yabu smiled like ojiichan XD

Me : Yoroshiku onegaishimasu. (I kinda give a speech but I don't remember what was it).

I looked at all JUMP members and yes, Yuto definitely look awesome as ever. I winked at him and he was kinda shocked. JUMP laughs and said "Wooohhhh~~ It's Yuto!". I did remember I heard someone said "I wish it was me..." and "Wow, sugoi na Yuto?" and bla bla...


(saya amat suka bila dye senyum mcm ni xD)

Kyaaaa~ Yuto amatlah comel tyme dye senyum tersipu2~ Tengok senyuman dye macam tu, I fell down. They were like "Ehhh?? What happen???" so I said Yuto's smile is too charming for me... It's like an arrow strike through my heart Yuto blushed even more and help me stand up. I stand beside him and he hold my hand for a while. I wish the time to stop at that moment so I can be near him forever... (gila mimpi aku ni...)

♬ Hey! Say! JUMP - TIME ♬ ← bunyi alarm handphone.

Sedar2 je dah pukul 6.30 pagi. Wargh! I wanna continue my dream xDD But yes, I feel very fresh and happy today even though just now we had to draw our friend's face and I just knew that I have to finish my ED assignment next week.

YUTO ARIGATOU FOR BRIGHTEN UP MY DAY!


"Sama-sama Emiichan! ~"

Actually saya sangat bersyukur diberikan peluang untuk menikmati hidup ini. Saya sangat bersyukur sbb Allah lapangkan hati saya walaupun banyak assignment :3 Saya sangat bersyukur dapat mendengar suara kedua ibu bapa saya. Saya sangat bersyukur Allah mencipta manusia bernama Yuto (skali lagi saya tekankan, ruginye Yuto bukan beragama Islam). Dan saya sangat bersyukur sbb Allah beri peluang pada saya untuk bertaubat dan berbakti pada-Nya.

Last but not least, OTANJOUBI OMEDETOU HANA!!! You're juu nana sai already~~ Wahh, dah makin matang. Keep up the good work and do your best in SPM :) InsyaAllah.


Chinen odw nak kasi hadiah kat Hana xD Hikaru dengan Yamada plak bengang dorang xdpt peluang XD

FUTURE
PAST