profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Finally...
1.30.2011 | 0 comments
Salam.

My English is getting worse. SRSLY. Even though I just finish my MUET (actually, last year) my skill hasn't been improving at all. My grammar... no need to mention them; HORRIBLE. Gosh, I need to read something, anything to power up my English back. Does anyone has suggestion what book should I read? I prefer fantasy novels or comedy novels... No, not Wimpy Kid since I've had finish them all. Thank you.

So, I've been doing this "reading-a-fanfic-a-day" to sharpen my English at LJ. Yes, LJ has been such a help for the last few months. There's one girl from LJ, her English is superb! Lots of nice and rare vocab as well as the tone of the story even though she's just 14~! And mind you, she's Malaysian and a Muslim /throws confetti. Her fanfic mostly about HSJ since she's a HSJ daifansu especially Yuto I really love her comedy romantic fanfic because it's always funny. If you wanna read, do tell me :) Ok, why did I suddenly promote her fanfic?

Anyways, my photoshop is undergoing some 'rebellious moment' which means, I can't use her for the time being. The internet doesn't really.... provide good solutions for my problem so I think, I have to re-install it back (and it'll take about 1 hour or less or whatever to use photoshop back and I'm bad at waiting).

This is tiring. What the hell-o I'm doing right now? I should focus on my assignments rather than blabbering nonsense and un-resourceful things. Pardon me :( Just one thing, PRIMADAM drama is now available to watch~! /happy dance. I'm excited to watch it since everyone says Yuto is utterly cute in that drama :D Plus, it's Kuroki Hitomi yo! Bad thing is, the subtitles only available for the first two episodes... WHY YOU NO SUB PRIMADAM?! /crying. Whatever, I don't care. At least I'm able to understand some of it and eventually, I will understand the whole episode when it finish. Urgh, I wanna take Japanese class like RIGHT NOW~!

Despair girl is despair. Ignore my stupid whining over nothing so important. Right now, focus on assignments and my dear readers, please pray for me so I can get into pure architecture /bows.

That's all. Jaa~

P/s: Finally, a proper blog post~ /is happy. And last, Ultimate Wheels rock~! Junno's backflips, roundoff or whatever you prefer to call it is awesome yo! (and now I demand Chinen to do collaboration with Junno while Nakamaru's beatboxing with Yuto's drumming. Oh, yeah that would be sssssoooo coool!)

FUTURE
PAST