profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Ultimate Wheels
1.30.2011 | 0 comments
Salam :D

I'm not going back to college tonight since there's no one available to send me. Actually, I was planning to go back today due to massive assignments (ok, not actually massive but it's become pain in the neck when I neglected it for a while) and wanted do it with my fellow classmates but I guess that's not gonna happen /sighs.

On the other hand, I'm super loving the new KAT TUN's PV; Ultimate Wheels. I don't really understand the meaning of the title; ultimate wheels? as in wheels on car? Ok, leave it just like that. The awesome thing is the song itself. Catchy as always, totally a KAT TUN-pattern LOL. The PV looks awesome because of the shadow thinggy but not much of scenes. Most of the time they're just dance and dance. Duh, we're talking about KAT TUN here o.0

I love the song, just like I love Change Ur World, D-Motion and Love yourself~. KAT TUN begin to grow in me and I don't deny the fact that they are one of the best JE group. Why can't I realized that sooner? Tonikaku, Junno can be superb in backflips too. What? Do you think only Chinen can do double backflips? Don't mention the juniors, they are way pro than the debuted groups. BTW, Junno gain more hearts from me ♥ ♥ ♥


/speechless. Junno is very tall, 185 cm if I'm not wrong and when he flips, his legs are just asdfghjkl. Nice Junno is nice :)


This part makes me remember of Yuto because Yuto used to pose something like that for their concert pamphlet. See, I have a things for tall guy /winks


And I can't ignore my ichiban in KAT TUN. His fingers, just look at his fingers!!

Fyi, all the gifs were made by my dear LJ friend, Sheila for me since I requested it (except Nakamaru's) :D /hugs her.
It's a waste if there's no gif for Junno and Nakamaru because they're just awesome. JE boys indeed awesome. And by that, I mean most of them. Yes, including the FAMOUS Yamada Ryosuke.

Again, I rambling about my fandom. Sheessh. I should get a life :(
Last, read this. I kinda salute the way this person think although he is K-pop biased XD

FUTURE
PAST