Happy somewhat lonely
Hurm....
Another few more days and I'm free from 2nd semester in IIUM. Yes, I'm really happy. But deep down inside me, I feel lonely. Maybe because I will miss with my freaking awesome 'jelita' friend, Farha Jalila. She's awesome and even though she is one of the most 'alim' yet hyper-active person you ever met, she always listen to my words. How I crazily flailing over Yuto. How I always pura-pura mad at her. How I always enjoy talking to her and more. I will never regret become her friends.
Next to her is USAGI. Not meShe's my closest friend in CFS and I love her so much XDD
So, this 3rd semester, she won't be here since she passed the APT (Arabic test) on 1st semester while I wasn't :P Farha, goodluck on finding part-time job in any firms :)
Next, InsyaAllah Raja will stay in CFS IIUM Petaling next semester :D /throws confetti.
Last but not least;
Thank you for the chocolates :)
I ate them right away but
they were delicious ♥
As a return gift,
how about me?
Kidding,
I like you!
- Nakajima Yuto
(resource: luma_chan@livejournal)
I don't celebrate V day but I just love the way Yuto express his gratitude if someone gives him chocolate. And Chinen's is super epic! How can your tooth brake just from eating chocolate? Hahaha. Cute
Happy somewhat lonely
Hurm....
Another few more days and I'm free from 2nd semester in IIUM. Yes, I'm really happy. But deep down inside me, I feel lonely. Maybe because I will miss with my freaking awesome 'jelita' friend, Farha Jalila. She's awesome and even though she is one of the most 'alim' yet hyper-active person you ever met, she always listen to my words. How I crazily flailing over Yuto. How I always pura-pura mad at her. How I always enjoy talking to her and more. I will never regret become her friends.
Next to her is USAGI. Not meShe's my closest friend in CFS and I love her so much XDD
So, this 3rd semester, she won't be here since she passed the APT (Arabic test) on 1st semester while I wasn't :P Farha, goodluck on finding part-time job in any firms :)
Next, InsyaAllah Raja will stay in CFS IIUM Petaling next semester :D /throws confetti.
Last but not least;
Thank you for the chocolates :)
I ate them right away but
they were delicious ♥
As a return gift,
how about me?
Kidding,
I like you!
- Nakajima Yuto
(resource: luma_chan@livejournal)
I don't celebrate V day but I just love the way Yuto express his gratitude if someone gives him chocolate. And Chinen's is super epic! How can your tooth brake just from eating chocolate? Hahaha. Cute
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook