profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Just not enough... yet
2.17.2011 | 0 comments
Salam.

As you all know, I don't like being an emo. I'm not type of person who easily feel gloomy for most of the thing that happened in my life. If anything goes wrong, I will take it positively, maybe there's hikmah besides it. But now, I think I feel all disappointed and sad and frustrated because, you tell me, my studies. My carry marks aren't that good and the chances of scoring A above is not really high, or should I say, not a slightest bit.

Ok, I confessed. It was from my own mistakes. I was really into studio assignment that I kinda neglected my readable subjects which is Computer and Statistic. For Computer, I think I can do it since it involved something that I like (too bad they didn't teach us Photoshop or web-designing) but Statistic. To tell you the truth, I'm a good friends of numbers. I don't really like numbers despite having mother who used to teach Additional Mathematics in my previous school. She's really awesome in numbers and my oldest brother is like genius mathematics. He always scored A+ in anything that related to calculation and he got dean's lists during his degree. Back to the topic, Statistic is my least favourite subject in college. Luckily, pure Architecture doesn't have Statistic as it's core subject (I probably need to learn them during my 2nd or 3rd years but blah).

Right now, I'm in the middle of studying both Computer and Stat since tomorrow is Computer final exam and next day is Stat. Wish me luck. I need all the luck I can get so please pray for me. I talked to my mum about this and as I suspected, she wasn't really pleased with my achievement. She kinda nagged for not really focusing on my readable subjects and kinda upset with my attitude towards these two subjects. I like graphics so much that I don't really bother about those two but yeah... it was my fault so I don't blame her for nagging at me. I called her just to tell her "Sorry mum if I didn't reach your expectation" so she will feel like "At least you tell me before everything ends". Don't worry, I'm not angry with anyone. I'm angry with myself. I'm angry for not doing my best (although I always said that...). Everything already happened, I just need to keep moving forward and struggle for my finals.

I'm gonna take this positively. I'm gonna think this as my punishment for not doing well on my assignments and quizzes. Ya Allah, I beg Your help for everything.... Amin.


I don't need sympathy. I just want to express what I feel right now. Thanks for reading :)
P/s: If there's grammar mistakes, please ignore it. I will fix it when I feel like it.

FUTURE
PAST