profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Heeeee~
3.10.2011 | 0 comments
Ha ha ha.

This is crazy....
It's 2 o'clock in the morning but I'm still wide awake.
No, I didn't take any sweets tonight and I don't have insomnia.

Blame Gundam, blame Kimi Ni Todoke, blame One Piece
and
BLAME HEY! SAY! JUMP 2011-2012 CALENDER SCANS
(ESP YUTO. Yes, him!)

SRSLY, when will I go to KLCC? /please don't sell HSJ calender yet....
Yosh, I'm going to ask somebody to accompany me there this week or next week!

Anyway, today I had a haircut :)
And it was my first time doing hair treatment and washing my hair at hair salon.
It was kinda pain (the way they pull my hair and stuff) but it felt nice afterwards.
Plus, we (me, my mum and my sister) ate Subway on our way back.
It was my mum and sis's first time went to Subway :D
Well, they do love the food there ^^

That's all toni- I mean, morning XD

p/s: wow, it's a really BIG DIFFERENT between Yamapi's Unusual with NYC's Yumetago PV...

FUTURE
PAST