profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Special Editions
3.10.2011 | 0 comments
I'll be talking about Gundam again today. This anime seriously rock my day :P

Finally, I finished watching Gundam Seed Destiny movies.
Gosh, the DVD quality is the best!
I can see Kira, Lacus, Athrun, and Cagalli face really nice ♥

Btw, just wanted to share this two ending clip from GSD movie no.2 and no.3 since they don't have this in series version. I super love KiraxLacus and AthrunxCagalli moment here XD (and yeah, I love ShinnxStellar too Fukuda-san, why you killed Stellar?!)



Tears by Lisa

SRSLY, I cried when I saw Cagalli screaming while crying. That girl is so strong and she can lead very well /wipe tears. I think, Athrun looks effin howt while Cagalli looks awesomely goddess (well, her nickname is the goddess afterall) but still, nothing can beat my OTP ♥ ♥ ♥



Enrai~ Tooku Ni Akari by High and Mighty Color

And I wish to show this video since the last part is too sweet for my existence XDD



Kimi wa Boku ni Niteiru by See-Saw


Actually, all Gundam Seed/Destiny songs are awesome and all of them are my favourite :) I just can't pick the best since all of them are good.

I love they remake some scenes of Kira and Lacus in this special edition with some new scenes. The drawing is pure awesome :D I'll put the screen caps tomorrow perhaps.

They should have new movie coming up. But like I stated before, the director fallen ill and couldn't continue so this project is put on hold. The opening already been released but not the movie itself... Anyway, I hope there will good news about Gundam Seed/Destiny soon. If they have new series of Gundam Seed/Destiny; I will be the happiest anime fangirl ever.

p/s: I got a flu today and can't stop sneezing XD

KIMI NI TODOKE DVD WILL BE RELEASED TOMORROW! NOT THIS APRIL! /pulls hair while happy dancing~

FUTURE
PAST