profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


It's great to be back.
3.14.2011 | 0 comments
Heee~

I'm back from Terengganu :)
There's nothing I want to tell you all except if you go to Terengganu, you have to stay in Riyaz's Hotel. It was awesome XD

Anyway, I'm hope Japan is doing fine. It seems that there are lot of helps from around the world and Japan is doing their best to recover. I will always for them... And the rest of other countries. Please be in peace.

JE boys are doing fine. I think I won't freaked out anymore. There's nothing I can do. I want to donate but I don't have enough money, or should I said; I don't know any place to donate. So, I'll just pray.



HSJ calender already came out. I'm waiting for Kinokuniya to call me or perhaps they already called but I didn't answer them. But I will go to KLCC this week since both my sisters are at house, it's been a while since 3 of us hangout together.

I just want to say, I love this scan :)
It make the calender worth to buy XDD (at least, for me)



There are lots more Yuto pictures that make me flailing but I'm not going to post them as they will effect my poor heart :P

Toodless~

FUTURE
PAST