Cosplay
Hm...
I always wanted to try cosplaying. It's just that I don't have a chance and I kinda don't have money to buy the materials. It was my teenager dream back 4 years ago XD
And to tell you the truth, I always dream of cosplaying these girls;

Lacus Clyne from Gundam Seed Destiny

Tifa Lockhart from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

Otonashi Saya from Blood +

Garnet Till Alexendros from Final Fantasy IX
However, it's just a dream. It's not going to be true (except it my dream)... /sighs
I don't know why I suddenly have the urge to cosplay. I mean, I never tried them but suddenly when I saw these pictures; beautiful models (which I believe is the original character fan) and it suits them.
Look at Lacus cosplay. Cute, white and sweet plus with Pink-chan. It's perfect. Except her eyes look pretty sharp... Tifa cosplay, I gotta say, she's very pretty and resembles Tifa alot. I'm jealous of her small face T_T Saya cosplay. She's really cute but if she doesn't use hair spray for her hair, it would be much better :) and last Garnet cosplay. Ahh, she looks seductive! Especially her eyes. Garnet is pure girl but surely to see the seductive Garnet wouldn't hurt? LOL. Actually, there are lot more I wanted to show but not enough space. I just realized, a lot of beautiful girls love anime (and that doesn't count me... SRSLY).
Cosplay
Hm...
I always wanted to try cosplaying. It's just that I don't have a chance and I kinda don't have money to buy the materials. It was my teenager dream back 4 years ago XD
And to tell you the truth, I always dream of cosplaying these girls;

Lacus Clyne from Gundam Seed Destiny

Tifa Lockhart from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

Otonashi Saya from Blood +

Garnet Till Alexendros from Final Fantasy IX
However, it's just a dream. It's not going to be true (except it my dream)... /sighs
I don't know why I suddenly have the urge to cosplay. I mean, I never tried them but suddenly when I saw these pictures; beautiful models (which I believe is the original character fan) and it suits them.
Look at Lacus cosplay. Cute, white and sweet plus with Pink-chan. It's perfect. Except her eyes look pretty sharp... Tifa cosplay, I gotta say, she's very pretty and resembles Tifa alot. I'm jealous of her small face T_T Saya cosplay. She's really cute but if she doesn't use hair spray for her hair, it would be much better :) and last Garnet cosplay. Ahh, she looks seductive! Especially her eyes. Garnet is pure girl but surely to see the seductive Garnet wouldn't hurt? LOL. Actually, there are lot more I wanted to show but not enough space. I just realized, a lot of beautiful girls love anime (and that doesn't count me... SRSLY).
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook