This morning, I watched Naruto Shippuuden Movie 3 since I was boring and had nothing to do. Then suddenly, it hit me whether Naruto Shippuuden Movie 4 has already out or not so I checked it through Google (yes, Google has always been my BEST 'SEARCH' FRIEND). It seems that Naruto Shippuuden Movie 4 has been released last year on 31st July. I looked through Google for download link and no one has it yet (or I didn't look it very well). Then I clicked on Youtube to see the trailer.
The DVD will be released on my 19th birthday which is on 27th April ♥ (same as Kikuchi Kamaro-sensei birthday~!). Ok, I not exactly Naruto's fan but I still love to watch that anime except... the series is too long and I forgot which chapter I left... Well, One Piece is a different matter. For me, Naruto has lots of talking and explanation scenes whereas One Piece, more to action. Anyway, both are awesome.
The best thing about this movie is MINATO IS THERE! asdfghjkl fyi, Itachi and Minato are my biases in Naruto ♥ I swear, this one will be one of the best (HOPEFULLY) Naruto movie ever~! The trailer itself looks awesome enough :)
P/s: I sick today. Fever plus sneezing non-stop really hurts my head. I wonder if I didn't have enough sleep? I mean, sleep at 1 or 2 am is kinda normal for me...
This morning, I watched Naruto Shippuuden Movie 3 since I was boring and had nothing to do. Then suddenly, it hit me whether Naruto Shippuuden Movie 4 has already out or not so I checked it through Google (yes, Google has always been my BEST 'SEARCH' FRIEND). It seems that Naruto Shippuuden Movie 4 has been released last year on 31st July. I looked through Google for download link and no one has it yet (or I didn't look it very well). Then I clicked on Youtube to see the trailer.
The DVD will be released on my 19th birthday which is on 27th April ♥ (same as Kikuchi Kamaro-sensei birthday~!). Ok, I not exactly Naruto's fan but I still love to watch that anime except... the series is too long and I forgot which chapter I left... Well, One Piece is a different matter. For me, Naruto has lots of talking and explanation scenes whereas One Piece, more to action. Anyway, both are awesome.
The best thing about this movie is MINATO IS THERE! asdfghjkl fyi, Itachi and Minato are my biases in Naruto ♥ I swear, this one will be one of the best (HOPEFULLY) Naruto movie ever~! The trailer itself looks awesome enough :)
P/s: I sick today. Fever plus sneezing non-stop really hurts my head. I wonder if I didn't have enough sleep? I mean, sleep at 1 or 2 am is kinda normal for me...
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook