profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Happy birthday twins!
5.18.2011 | 0 comments
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOST FAVOURITE ANIME TWINS IN THE WORLD~!

Kira Yamato and Cagalli Yula Attha

Ever since I knew you both are twins, I can't stop feeling excited and happy to see your future together. It was so funny knowing the girl demand to be the older sister when the fact is the boy is older (that's what I believe?)

Great twins with great personalities ♥

Kira Yamato. I love this character so much. In fact, he is my ichiban in anime world that no one can replace him. It has been 8 years since I love Kira Yamato and I'm still now. Although the anime series already 'ended' LONG TIME ago, his awesome-ness remains in my heart. I know, Kira Yamato is just an anime character but I don't care because he is my ideal man. Kind-hearted, loving, skillful and understanding are Kira's major point. Sounds typical but trust me, he is wayyyy beyond that :)

Cagalli Yula Attha. If Kira is the gentle one, then Cagalli is the opposite. A tomboy-ish princess who would anything for her country. Impressive right? I used to hate Cagalli because she doesn't really catch my attention but as the time goes by and I re-watching Gundam Seed, I like her more and more. Her attitude is what making me realized, girl like this is one in a million :3

It's hard to find twins with different gender and could make most people like them. Well, Kira and Cagalli have changed that situation.

Therefore, once again, I wish Happy Birthday to my most beloved anime twins.
お誕生日おめでとうございます

p/s: I secretly hope Bandai found this entry and realized there are some fans still loving this series and wish them to continue what they had left. IT'S ALMOST 7 YEARS, FOR GOD SAKE, CONTINUE THE SERIES /cries.

pfft, drama queen.

FUTURE
PAST