Ouran High School Host Club
Do you guys remember this great anime?
Fear not, it seems that they will have Ouran High School Host Club live action this year!
I was tweeting with my fandom buddies about this and looks like the cast already been decided (although I hope they change some actors which I think other actors are more suitable). Anyway, here's the official cast;
Suoh Tamaki = Yamamoto Yuusuke (if you watch Hana Kimi, this guy played as Taiki, the guy who can sense ghost/aura?)
Fujioka Haruhi = Kawaguchi Haruna
Ohtori Kyouya = Daito Shunsuke (Does anyone spot Ueno Juri look-a-like?)
Hiitachin Kaoru & Hikaru = Takagi Manpei & Shinpei (the twins in Mei-chan no Shitsuji)
Haninozuka Mitsukuni (Honey) = Chiba Yuudai
BUT I WAS HOPING THEY PICKED CHINEN YURI FOR THIS ROLE AS CHINEN IS THE MOST SUITABLE; he's small, cute, good at acrobate and hyper ♥ He has baby face like Honey-senpai so why not him? /shrug
Why they didn't do this earlier... look at the 2007-2008 Chinen, SO CUTE EVEN FOR HONEY-SENPAI. LOL Sorry, was in fangirl mode.
Morinozuka Takashi = Nakamura Masaya (Why they didn't choose Hayami Mokomichi?! That guy is a lot taller /cries)
I'm okay with most of the cast execpt Honey-senpai and Mori-senpai...
However, I'm so looking forward to watch this drama :)
So, drama/movie-need-to-be-watch :
- Koukou Debut
- Paradise Kiss
- Ikemen Desu Ne
- Ouran High School Host Club
Ouran High School Host Club
Do you guys remember this great anime?
Fear not, it seems that they will have Ouran High School Host Club live action this year!
I was tweeting with my fandom buddies about this and looks like the cast already been decided (although I hope they change some actors which I think other actors are more suitable). Anyway, here's the official cast;
Suoh Tamaki = Yamamoto Yuusuke (if you watch Hana Kimi, this guy played as Taiki, the guy who can sense ghost/aura?)
Fujioka Haruhi = Kawaguchi Haruna
Ohtori Kyouya = Daito Shunsuke (Does anyone spot Ueno Juri look-a-like?)
Hiitachin Kaoru & Hikaru = Takagi Manpei & Shinpei (the twins in Mei-chan no Shitsuji)
Haninozuka Mitsukuni (Honey) = Chiba Yuudai
BUT I WAS HOPING THEY PICKED CHINEN YURI FOR THIS ROLE AS CHINEN IS THE MOST SUITABLE; he's small, cute, good at acrobate and hyper ♥ He has baby face like Honey-senpai so why not him? /shrug
Why they didn't do this earlier... look at the 2007-2008 Chinen, SO CUTE EVEN FOR HONEY-SENPAI. LOL Sorry, was in fangirl mode.
Morinozuka Takashi = Nakamura Masaya (Why they didn't choose Hayami Mokomichi?! That guy is a lot taller /cries)
I'm okay with most of the cast execpt Honey-senpai and Mori-senpai...
However, I'm so looking forward to watch this drama :)
So, drama/movie-need-to-be-watch :
- Koukou Debut
- Paradise Kiss
- Ikemen Desu Ne
- Ouran High School Host Club
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook