profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Not enough
6.15.2011 | 0 comments
Konbannu~!

Okay, yesterday I was very pissed off when one of my online friend who is Malaysian told me that Malaysia just blocked Megaupload; one of the best place to upload and download something. And in my case, megaupload has served me very well and I never hate it. So, what's with the blocking megaupload? I really don't get it... They didn't block porn sites but they blocked megaupload? Urgh. So, I spent my night talking with my friend about this. Justice?

Ignore that, it's not like things will get better after I complained. Humph.

Anyway, Zoi (my LJ friends) told me she collects Yuto and Yabu shop pics. I asked her if she had Yuto's 2008 shop pics and she said yes. I asked her if she can share them all with me since I found pieces by pieces, not full one. She agreed and just posted them on her LJ today. I practically screamed when I read her entry. I was happy but at the same time jealous of her cuz' look what she have! She's Yuto and Yabu fan but she loves JUMP more as a group rather than individual. I respect her for that :3 It's hard to find someone who loves JUMP first then individual. Hehe.

Oh, yesterday was Hey! Say! Words in UMP radio show. The host for this week are Yuto and Yamada (yay, Yamajima for the 3rd week!) and Yuto said something that make me flailing like there's no end.
You want me to teach you drums? Kiss me first~ ♥
-Nakajima Yuto (14/6/2011)

ASDFGHJKL; I WILL!

In case you haven't know, Hey! Say! Words is the corner where fans can send some strange/rare words to the HS7 members (since the radio show is hosted by HS7 members only). The lucky duo who was in charge of that week will have to say it. It has echo for a better effects. Tbh, this is the best corner for UMP radio show cuz we can actually knows that the boys are very amusing, shy, cute and surprisingly; evil /glances at Chinen. It was spontaneous to the point you will hear the boys laughing and trying their best to say it. Awesome :3

Okay, now I'm feeling like eating this...

ciaocunts @ tumblr

p/s: new layout, what do you guys think? if you noticed, I used OVER lyrics for the titles in this blog. Pretty nice eh? ahaha

FUTURE
PAST