profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Sleep, Utada...
6.11.2011 | 0 comments
Konbannu~!

I know, I know... I just updated this blog yesterday. But actually, I was meaning to post about this since last week. Did you guys know Utada Hikaru has completely withdraws from public eye? She won't be active anymore in entertainment world. She won't be releasing anything from now on.

When I about read this, I thought it was April's fool or something but when I checked the calender; it's May. Seriously, I was really sad. My most favourite female artist has completely withdraws... One of the most awesome Japanese singer ever had. I bet you guys listen to "First Love", the most hit song around 2001. I don't think nobody don't know this song. Even my room mate who never pays attention to Asian entertainment knew this song and she's freakin' liking the song.

So, the diva has finally quitting her fame life. For more details, go here.

WHY UTADA? WHY? I understand tho about wanting to focus your private life more. It's about time you re-married and have babies. Still, I hope your passion of music continues to grow and who knows; you might have comeback single or album? /prays hard.

I wish to buy your last album/single and Goodbye Happiness is definitely the most perfect thing you left to your fans, Utada. I wish you all the best in your private life ;( I want to be happy for you but it was kinda... sad and shock to see you leaving.

Talking about Utada Hikaru, one of her big contribution to the entertainment world was singing theme song for Kingdom Hearts I and II. My favourite would be Sanctuary. And because of this song, I started to like techno song more so I listen to UVERworld, Ikimonogatari and etc. As you all know, Kingdom Hearts is a famous game that develop by Square Enix and it used to be on the top of game list around the world. Tbh, Kingdom Hearts II was the only adventure game I ever finished. As a result, I silently shipped Roxas and Namine.


For those who had played this game, don't you guys missed it? Since I no longer have PS2, I might just play the PSP version but not Kingdom Hearts 2, it would be Birth By Sleep. WTH, I NEVER PASSED VANITAS IN NEVERLAND. Come on Aqua... Urgh, I need to train her more.

I should be talking about Final Fantasy XIII-2 but yeah, I was talking about Utada then lead to Kingdom Hearts. Whatever. I'm gonna force my brother to play FF XIII-2 sooner or later. Muahahaha.

FUTURE
PAST