profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Over preview
6.10.2011 | 0 comments
Konbanurarihyon~! (Yamada's konban)

Actually, I didn't mean to post anything today but this thing was unexpected. Like seriously unexpected. The release is going to be on 29th June so I thought some glimpse of what actually the pv is about is going to be shown one or two weeks before. Anyway, Over preview is here already.


Totally different from the previous 6. They shoot the pv outside, in an open space... with shining stage. BUT WHERE IS YUTO'S SCREEN TIME?! However, I see alot of improvement about JUMP. They dance very well despite having 10 people and most of them are still young. They act really well so they should be given a chance more on acting (winks at Johnny-san)

youyann @ tumblr

Aren't Chinen cute there? I'm not sure who's he staring at (highly doubt Yamada) but I'm hoping it's Yuto (yes, biased biased biased)

asdfghjklaugh @ tumblr

I had to put this as Yamada is using the same hp as Kotaro from Samurai High School (okay, maybe the colour is 100% same)

jobellebelle @ tumblr

I can't leave this as Hikaru is super cute here. And Daichan... well, wait for another gif.

jobellebelle @ tumblr

Yeap, Daichan and Yuto has almost similar clothes. But I'm not blaming them :)

I'm happy with the pv. The song might sounds serious but the pv looks refreshing. So, now let's wait for Aishiteru pv. Many of my LJ friends including me, guessing that Aishiteru pv will be a lot more cuter and sweeter since the song itself is catchy. If it's true, I wonder how does BEST members apart from Daichan think...

Bye~!

FUTURE
PAST