profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


I am a happy fangirl
8.12.2011 | 1 comments
Konbannu!

There's only few more weeks until university starts. Truthfully, I don't really feel excited about this :/ No, I'm happy I got my dream course but the thing is my university is pretty far from my house. Like 40 mins or so... if there is not traffic jam. Plus, that place is kinda busy with cars, shops and houses. So, I have to stay in dorm, again and come back only on weekends. I thought, when I enter university, I can just go and come back home /sighs/ My previous foundation college is also in the middle of city but at least it took only 15 mins to reach home. Okay, not gonna talk much about this depressing matter.

Anyway, I read couples of fan reports about this year Summary. Erm, Akanishi Jin came to their Summary and apparently Keito was the translator that day. He asked in English, Jin replied in English and Keito translated it into Japanese then Jin said he can speak in Japanese. That was pretty funny. Then, on Yuto's 18 birthday, JUMP was planning a surprise for him (like usual). The whole day (before Summary starts at 7 PM if I wasn't wrong), JUMP member didn't said anything to Yuto so Yuto thought they seriously forgot about it and he was pretty sad. Keito, who is claimed to be English gentleman couldn't stand seeing Yuto like that so he wished HB to Yuto. Then, after they made the surprise, Yuto told them how he felt before and he said only Keito wished him HB. The rest of JUMP member pounced Keito for not stick to the plan and Keito said something like "It was Yuto's birthday afterall". LOL Keito, you are such a kind-hearted person but please stick to the plan :)

Oh, my friend told me that this year, it was Chinen who put the birthday hat on Yuto's head ♥ I think Chinen is trying to be funny when he said the drum (that Yuto play for Summary) is a drum cake! Yamada said "That's nonsense". Okay, sounded like YamaChii but it was YamaJimaChii (because they were talking about the drum lol). Also, Yamada wished HB to Yuto using his Smurf voice. Kinda cute, don't you think?

I hope they will release another SUMMARY DVD this year or next year Idc but if they do, I'm sure they will not pick 10.8.2011 one since Yamada's dog didn't listen to him XD

My friends on twitter was talking about this one PV. Idk the group but some of them look so cute and some look so matured.


This is bump.y. Consist of five talented girls :) I kinda noticed the smallest member the most since she's so small and her voice is lovely (can you believe she is 12?) But I gotta admit, I prefer the coolest one (maybe?); Takatsuki Sara ♥ Yosh, gonna stalk them more~

Urgh, I hate the fact that each time I see new Japanese group/singer, I feel like want to download their PV. They are just so flawless!

Btw, I want to congrats to my favourite seiyuus; Suzumura Kenichi and Sakamoto Maaya for their marriage~! I am so happy for both of them, truly from the bottom of my heart. For your information, both of them always got the couple characters like Shinn Asuka and Lunamaria Hawke from Gundam Seed Destiny, Zack and Aerith from Final Fantasy 7 and also Hiitachin Hikaru and Fujioka Haruhi (this is also consider as couple, right?) from Ouran High School Host Club. ASDFGHJKL; IS THIS REAL LIFE? huuu~

Talking about Gundam Seed Destiny, fyeahgundamseed@tumblr posted a video of Kalafina sang Anna ni Issho Datta no ni; 1st Gundam Seed ending. When I listen to this song, I remember Gundam Seed instantly and now I'm feeling like watching them all over. I gotta admit that Gundam Seed/Destiny may not be the best anime but it has the best soundtrack ever, any argument is invalid hohoho. So, if you like to listen to them, feel free to download it here. I got them from various source so it's not mine. I just compiled them into one folder which included both Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny songs. Oh, and please don't link them anywhere.

Last but not least, can't wait to download today's Shokura. Yuto is playing drum with Yodogawa, performing Dash!! This is fantastic! (imitate the producer in Ikemen Desu Ne lol)

FUTURE
PAST