profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


PON PON PON lol
8.11.2011 | 4 comments
Konbannu~!

So, yesterday was Yuto's 18th birthday :) I had fun chatting with my Yuto fangirls on twitter and tumblr. Well, I kinda missed Jessie since last year she was the one who created something like online chatting room and invited Yuto fangirls that she knows :) I came a bit late since I was out that day (yes, I still remember what I did during that day). It was fun, both this year and last year. I was planning to buy cake and celebrate it with my sis but because it's Ramadhan and she went to work, I didn't do any besides having fun with mr.internet. Me + Internet = FOREVER ALONE.

Anyway, I'm glad that most people enjoyed reading my picspam :) Thanks Hana, nant Emina wat lagi, datanglah bace lg k? heee~ And I was able to see Yuto fangirls worldwide sending their postcards and e-cards to this one asian forum. Superb. I wish I had a scanner so I can scan my drawing and send it there, I wanna share the happiness with everyone but I guess, that would be next year lol

So, today mom and me went to KLIA, picked up my cousin who just came back from Egypt and send her home. Nothing much except she looks chubbier and she looks better like that XD

Okay, recently I listen to J-indie and J-rock quite alot and most of them are male singers (and I have no problem with it) but sometimes I wanna listen to something different so I came across this singer; きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ ( kyarypamyupamyu). Check her out hit song.


Not my style, yeah but I like her song and her PV. Idk what to say but I love it instantly, yes this weird and cute PV, I love it. And she's is no.1 on last.fm yo! ♥ Okay, I got distracted by the back-dancers.... /coughs

I have lots to say but I forgot what it is... Oh, yes! About Nakachii :) But I will write new post later. Be prepared of having another fangirl post lol. Ja!

p/s: changed song, it's Nishino Kana's IF (4th Naruto Shippuden movie ED song). Love it :D

FUTURE
PAST