profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Ichiban Song Show
6.14.2012 | 0 comments
It's been a while since I posted about HSJ and fear not my dear followers, today I bring you the latest performance of HSJ :D


Song : Boku Wa Vampire
From : JUMP's 2nd album [JUMP WORLD]

Okay, so this song is one of few track lists in JUMP WORLD album, probably the most famous one (since JE keep using this song for HSJ to perform everywhere; to promote the 2nd album). Written by Yamada Ryosuke which have element of love (this guy always write love song despite being an otaku lol) and VAMPIRE? wow, this is new. I guess Yamachan just started watching Twilight or something XD

Anyway, nice song, nice choreography and I totally in love with the sync they have. JUMP have grown awesome and awesome, it's a shame to not following them, at least for me :)

 
canigiveyouallmylove @ tumblr

YUTO IS SUPERB. His current hairstyle is the best; not too long and not too short (though I love his short hair) but this one is the best. Just look at his legs, his long, slim legs! Wearing white outfit making him more taller, slimmer and cooler /dead/. One of my online friend is really damn lucky. She went to HSJ con in HK and she got a wink from Yuto, wearing that white outfit /flips desk/ not to mention, she's Hikaru's fan XD

p/s: Is it just me or Yuto looks like his 14-15 years old self? asdfghjkl;

p/s: Chinen is S. He told everyone he admire Yuto the most from senior high school and when Yuto asked whether it's true or not, Chinen said no. Gosh, Chinen XD



FUTURE
PAST