This is a random post. Basically for testing.
Hi :)
Another post for today.
Nothing much to talk except I should start doing some exercise.
Not that I'm gaining weight but I'm starting to feel lazy...
How I wish I could have Misako's metabolism.
this is an excuse post to post this .gif
Btw, new layout after so long ♥
What do you guys think?
This time, I throw away auto-play box because I just feel like it.
Tumblr's new layout customization sucks.
Idk how to install new layout with the new customize though I read the instructions this and there (yeap, including youtube) but gahh.
Either tumblr's new layout customization not a user friendly or I'm just too dumb ○・`Д´・○
This is a random post. Basically for testing.
Hi :)
Another post for today.
Nothing much to talk except I should start doing some exercise.
Not that I'm gaining weight but I'm starting to feel lazy...
How I wish I could have Misako's metabolism.
this is an excuse post to post this .gif
Btw, new layout after so long ♥
What do you guys think?
This time, I throw away auto-play box because I just feel like it.
Tumblr's new layout customization sucks.
Idk how to install new layout with the new customize though I read the instructions this and there (yeap, including youtube) but gahh.
Either tumblr's new layout customization not a user friendly or I'm just too dumb ○・`Д´・○
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook