Summer dekitaaa!
Konbannu :)
The Summer Jdrama list already out~!
Seriously, this time, all dramas look tempting; I don't know if I can follow all. But I shall make a list of dramas that I will watch. Yes, I shall download them too.
- GTO (Remake) - There are Nishiuchi Mariya, Kawaguchi Haruna, Takada Sho and Morimoto Shintaro as the students! Oh, oh and there's Takimoto Miori too asdfghjkl;
- Ghost Mama Sousasen - NAKAMA YUKIE AS A GHOST lol Shida Mirai also part of the cast
- Yoru No Onna Kyoushi - Eikura Nana (from Meichan no Shitsuji) as a det. teacher XD and the hot dude from Bakaleya (my Johnny's Jr ichiban) Matsumura Hokuto!
- Sprout - First leading drama of Chinen Yuri! Not to mention, it's a love story and Chinen's fangirls (yeap, including me); if you have weak heart, prepare tissue and for cold hearted ones, prepare to kill someone because expect some kissing scenes... oops, spoiler!
These are the main 4 dramas that I will download. Urgh, I still have couples of last season's drama that need to be downloaded ;A; AND I HATE SPEEDY FOR NOT SELLING RISOU NO MUSUKO /le cries/
Fine, I shall indulge myself with The Legend of Korra. Looking forward to see the
airbabies kick some Equalists' butt lol I am easily amused with this haha
p/s: how I wish they make Ao Haru Ride live action, Yuto as the main character but I guess that can only be a dream /sigh/
Summer dekitaaa!
Konbannu :)
The Summer Jdrama list already out~!
Seriously, this time, all dramas look tempting; I don't know if I can follow all. But I shall make a list of dramas that I will watch. Yes, I shall download them too.
- GTO (Remake) - There are Nishiuchi Mariya, Kawaguchi Haruna, Takada Sho and Morimoto Shintaro as the students! Oh, oh and there's Takimoto Miori too asdfghjkl;
- Ghost Mama Sousasen - NAKAMA YUKIE AS A GHOST lol Shida Mirai also part of the cast
- Yoru No Onna Kyoushi - Eikura Nana (from Meichan no Shitsuji) as a det. teacher XD and the hot dude from Bakaleya (my Johnny's Jr ichiban) Matsumura Hokuto!
- Sprout - First leading drama of Chinen Yuri! Not to mention, it's a love story and Chinen's fangirls (yeap, including me); if you have weak heart, prepare tissue and for cold hearted ones, prepare to kill someone because expect some kissing scenes... oops, spoiler!
These are the main 4 dramas that I will download. Urgh, I still have couples of last season's drama that need to be downloaded ;A; AND I HATE SPEEDY FOR NOT SELLING RISOU NO MUSUKO /le cries/
Fine, I shall indulge myself with The Legend of Korra. Looking forward to see the
airbabies kick some Equalists' butt lol I am easily amused with this haha
p/s: how I wish they make Ao Haru Ride live action, Yuto as the main character but I guess that can only be a dream /sigh/
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook