Fuuu.
For the next few weeks, I'm going to be busy.
Busy for all the submission of assignments and project.
As far as I'm concerned, every week, I have assignments need to be done.
The lecturers aren't being that nice to us.
Then again, it was all my fault for keep procrastinating. I regret it but it was my fault so there's nothing I can do except keep on doing all the assignments.
Still, I keep on watching my favourite animes and bands.
They keep me happy, for entertainment purpose.
oh yes, I've watched One Piece Film Z; IT WAS SUPERB ASDFGHJKL;
As for my soul, Allah is the medicine so I'm glad I'm still breathing, thanks to Him ♥
My AAA's Party It Up single already arrived at my cousin's house yesterday.
I can't wait to get it, along with souvenirs from London (courtesy of my
beloved cousin).
HSJ and AAA just started their tour for this year.
I'm getting Yuto's uchiwa, photosets and clearfile for a very reasonable price. Lucky!
All of those goodies are precious and I love Yuto's current hair so kudos for him.
While AAA; takauno@tumblr just posted the set list for the tour
and I'm seriously excited to listen to the new songs!
The duets are making me doki-doki because;
Naoya x Shin (papa with ouji)
Dacchan x Shuuta (I'm so in love with Dacchan's rap and Shuuta's voice)
Misako x Chiaki (girls' duet; count me in)
TAKAUNO asdfghjkl; /dead/ THIS IS WHAT KEEPING ME IN AAA (well, besides Nissy for having awesome voice and AAA being awesome as a band). The new album better have this new songs.
Out. Going to sleep and wake up on 6 am to finish up my report (idk if it will work though)
Fuuu.
For the next few weeks, I'm going to be busy.
Busy for all the submission of assignments and project.
As far as I'm concerned, every week, I have assignments need to be done.
The lecturers aren't being that nice to us.
Then again, it was all my fault for keep procrastinating. I regret it but it was my fault so there's nothing I can do except keep on doing all the assignments.
Still, I keep on watching my favourite animes and bands.
They keep me happy, for entertainment purpose.
oh yes, I've watched One Piece Film Z; IT WAS SUPERB ASDFGHJKL;
As for my soul, Allah is the medicine so I'm glad I'm still breathing, thanks to Him ♥
My AAA's Party It Up single already arrived at my cousin's house yesterday.
I can't wait to get it, along with souvenirs from London (courtesy of my
beloved cousin).
HSJ and AAA just started their tour for this year.
I'm getting Yuto's uchiwa, photosets and clearfile for a very reasonable price. Lucky!
All of those goodies are precious and I love Yuto's current hair so kudos for him.
While AAA; takauno@tumblr just posted the set list for the tour
and I'm seriously excited to listen to the new songs!
The duets are making me doki-doki because;
Naoya x Shin (papa with ouji)
Dacchan x Shuuta (I'm so in love with Dacchan's rap and Shuuta's voice)
Misako x Chiaki (girls' duet; count me in)
TAKAUNO asdfghjkl; /dead/ THIS IS WHAT KEEPING ME IN AAA (well, besides Nissy for having awesome voice and AAA being awesome as a band). The new album better have this new songs.
Out. Going to sleep and wake up on 6 am to finish up my report (idk if it will work though)