Hey! Say! JUMP
SO MUCH IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG.
HSJ RELEASE A NEW SINGLE ASAP.
It's been a while since I'm obsessing over HSJ song.
The chorus is perfect, I couldn't ask more.
Now, I need them to perform it on Shokura or new single asdfghjkl; ♥ So, yeah. Still wondering about the title. Is it BOUNCE?
Hey! Say! JUMP
SO MUCH IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG.
HSJ RELEASE A NEW SINGLE ASAP.
It's been a while since I'm obsessing over HSJ song.
The chorus is perfect, I couldn't ask more.
Now, I need them to perform it on Shokura or new single asdfghjkl; ♥ So, yeah. Still wondering about the title. Is it BOUNCE?
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook