profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Do you see my problem here?
2.20.2015 | 0 comments

Basically, I'm in love with this fluffy-mask-person; Shin-ah from Akatsuki no Yona. He's like the super adorable, shy, cute and complete opposite of Yato from Noragami. So yeah, I don't know how he become my bae.

Anyway, it's February and I'm still a free-loader. I've been emailing my agent regarding about my Master studies and it seems that dad is already impatient about me so he urged me to find some job. Thus, here I am, looking for architecture firm near my home or I'll probably need to go to city centre /deep sigh/

I told my mum that I wish to work in a bookstore /coughkinokuniyacough/ but she kinda rejected the idea and said that I should find a work that suits my degree. Tbh I was thinking of working in a bookstore for a while since I might continue my study this July/September which is like another 4 months. If I work in a firm for this 4 months, I don't think I can do much and I think the working contract must be at least 6 months so yeah she said I can just quit when the time comes. Easy for her to say that but the one who's going to work is me /another deep sigh/

Oh well, we'll see what happen next, In the mean time, I'll just watch some anime, listen to Koro-sensation short audio and urm yeah, playing sims 4.

Bye!

Gif source xx

FUTURE
PAST