Guys, I'm addicted to this song. Like, every one of you need to listen this.
The composer is such an awesome, genius person. I'm in love with every song that he composed and this is my current favourite. The song entitled "&Z" for Aldnoah.Zero season 2's OP.
I was looking for PV version but there was none in youtube (even for the above video; the voice is altered due to youtube copyright) so just click here. Trust me, you won't regret this because the PV is simply beautiful and there's Sawano Hiroyuki! You might want to try Bre@thless, MKAliez, aliez, Wild War Dance etc . Also, you might know him from Shingeki no Kyojin (YAMANAIAME, The Reluctant Heroes, DOA). Sawano Hiroyuki composed everything with different singers but most of them are very familiar.
J-music never ceased to amaze me. From mainstream to underrated ones; I just want to listen and explore more J-music :) If you're following me on twitter, I'm sure you know how much I rant about J-music.
This song will be on my playlist for a long time.
So yeah, feel free to tell me your opinion about this song.
Guys, I'm addicted to this song. Like, every one of you need to listen this.
The composer is such an awesome, genius person. I'm in love with every song that he composed and this is my current favourite. The song entitled "&Z" for Aldnoah.Zero season 2's OP.
I was looking for PV version but there was none in youtube (even for the above video; the voice is altered due to youtube copyright) so just click here. Trust me, you won't regret this because the PV is simply beautiful and there's Sawano Hiroyuki! You might want to try Bre@thless, MKAliez, aliez, Wild War Dance etc . Also, you might know him from Shingeki no Kyojin (YAMANAIAME, The Reluctant Heroes, DOA). Sawano Hiroyuki composed everything with different singers but most of them are very familiar.
J-music never ceased to amaze me. From mainstream to underrated ones; I just want to listen and explore more J-music :) If you're following me on twitter, I'm sure you know how much I rant about J-music.
This song will be on my playlist for a long time.
So yeah, feel free to tell me your opinion about this song.
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook